
Can't believe December has come and is almost over. All the preparation and anticipation of Christmas will soon be here and gone. I LOVE the Christmas season! Just wish I had more time to just enjoy it... I thought I was ahead of the game this year, but still feel like I'm not quite ready for it to come. There have been lots of things to blog about, just haven't had the chance to actually sit down and do it. So as I am wide awake (darn night shift!!!) I decided to lay on the couch with my heated blanket and computer and do a little updating. I'll start off with a few pictures from our trip to Tollgate for Thanksgiving. Emma, mom and I were able to go over a few days before everyone else and just "relax." It was very enjoyable! Didn't get much done... I think we had the Hallmark channel on continuously playing Christmas movies! Enjoyed family and a good Thanksgiving meal! Got some good deals (and lost a few hours of sleep!) during the annual "Black Friday" shopping trip! Not really sure what we ended up buying, but it's more about the experience and to say that we did it, then anything. Entertained everyone with a coloring contest (the only reason mom won was because she colored every little pebble brown on her placemat and never let anyone else use the brown!). Went ballistic bowling with Missy & Leroy and their crew, KayDee, Brandi, Colton, Luke & Megan and Tony and I. It's been a long time since I've been bowling! Had a little photo shoot with Emma and got some adorable pictures! Great time and lots of fun memories!
Everyone should be up at 2:20 am blogging!! Love Love Love the picture of Emma in her red coat and hat, glad you bought it!! Makes me wish we were there at Thanksgiving, but sounded/looked a little crowded!! Enjoy Christmas this year with Emma, while she is young and still believes :D
ReplyDelete